It includes the following updates:
For All Platforms
- Imbalance settings are now 2 complete independent conditions, each one of them being a Direction (Horizontal-Diagonal) , a Comparison (Ratio, Difference), and a Threshold. 1 or 2 conditions can be used.
- Imbalance now have a MaxSizeLosingSize and a MinSizeWinningSize, allowing to build a S/R zone on a series of levels that have a very low number of contracts on one side, for instance 5 levels with 0 or 1 contract on the buy side. In that case, use MaxSizeLosingSize=1 .
- Added Candle RatioHigh and RatioLow to gauge buyer/seller power on the candle edges (see doc)
- Added IsSellImbalanceOnLow, IsBuyImbalanceOnLow, IsSellImbalanceOnHigh, IsBuyImbalanceOnHigh in the GomOrderFlowValues indicator, available for use in strategies.
- Added a setting to extend the S/R Zones to the extreme right of the chart.
- Added the possibility,using the Flee expression evaluator, to build custom indicators with no coding needed
- GomOrderFlowPro-Custom-Value will create a custom value based on the formula you define in the settings. For instance, the default setting show the delta %, the formula is Delta/Volume*100. You can even use complex formulas using conditions like in an Excel formula : if(condition, valuetrue, valuefalse).
- GomOrderFloPro-Custom-UpDownSignals will show Up and Down symbols , using the formulas you provide. For instance the default setting will show delta divergence, up signal is Close > Open and Delta<0
Any value value from GomOrderFlowValues indicator can be used, plus Open,High,Close,Low,Volume.
The evaluator builds a custom class with the formulas when it loads and compiles it, so the performance is the same than if it had been coded in a custom
Added a 64 version.
- Changed the Visual Studio runtime from 2010 to 2017
Please check the documentation downloadable here for more information
If you expired your trial credits, you can request a new 7 day trial to explore new features.