Version 2.1 of orderflow is available, with sample strategies.
* added a "BarsAgo" data series for all levels in GomOrderFlowProLevels, so in a strategy you can use "Fade Naked POC if it's more than 5 bars old"
* added "IsSupportZoneOnHigh" and "IsResistanceZoneOnLow" levels
* changed the bars to use the "virtual" Open and Close as defined by some bar types (eg PnF)
* corrected a problem on the recorder that would prevent recording when reloading historical data
* corrected an issue on GomMP where on 64bits platforms the mouse would sometimes not create a custom profile.
I'm including 2 strategies working on NT7 and NT8.
*GomOFDeltaSampleStrat that goes long or short if delta > value or delta < -value
*GomOFNakedPOCSampleStrat that fades naked POCs older than 5 bars old on the long side (can't do long and short limit orders in the same strat)
These strategies need to be downloaded separately and installed in the NT Strategy folder.
NB : On NT7 the strategy is set to use UpDownTick as delta mode.